Our medical service consists of dedicated and professional practitioners and staff. We strive to be acknowledged by our clients, suppliers and regulators as the leader in our sector. This is achieved by ensuring that we recruit and train highly professional staff whose ambitions are to exceed client expectations. We have combined the experience of the team to give us the ability to provide the very finest and progressive clinical cover.
EPIC SOLUTIONS is a Consultant-led healthcare service for children, young people and young adults up to the age of 25. We offer assessment by a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, a Consultant general Adult Psychiatrist and/or by a Consultant Paediatrician.
All referrals received into the services are individually assessed, and further information is requested as required. Even at this stage, a tailored care plan begins, as a decision is made about which Professional(s) are most appropriate to conduct the initial assessment. This will always include one of our Consultants. Following this, where indicated we can facilitate assessment/ treatment from other members of our Allied Healthcare Professional team who work in ongoing partnership with our Consultants. If a child young person or young adult has a complex set of needs spanning both physical and mental health, we offer an innovative and unique joint assessment combining the expertise of both an age-appropriate Consultant Psychiatrist and a Consultant Paediatrician, to create an individualised treatment package.
At every stage of a clients care we ensure ongoing multi-disciplinary support and supervision. We have regular team meetings, discussing cases, and ensuring that every client receives the optimum care.
EPIC SOLUTIONS offer specialist assessments to consider:
- Common Paediatric Presentations
- Common Psychiatric Presentations
- Persistent Physical Symptoms without known cause
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders such as Autism or ADHD
- Cognitive / learning needs
- Consultant Paediatrics with additional expertise in young adult health care
- Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Consultant Adult Psychiatry
- Treatments such as Medication, CBT, Interpersonal Psychotherapy, Physiotherapy
All assessments involve history taking, physical examination and relevant assessment tools. We do not do any invasive procedures (eg blood tests) or other medical investigations, however these can be sourced locally on behalf of clients if required.
At EXETER PAEDIATRIC INTEGRATED CARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (T/A EPIC SOLUTIONS)
we have the following aims:
- Giving our clients the best possible care, by understanding and exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- Helping people when they need us, treating people with compassion, dignity and respect, having pride in our work and our organisation.
- To encourage all the team members to participate in achieving our aims and objectives.
- We will always do our very best. We will learn and constantly innovate wherever we can by embracing change to enhance our service.
- We will try our best to improve satisfaction and experience for all stakeholders.
- Provide service users with a friendly and quality service in their chosen environment.
- To promote optimal health, independence and quality living irrespective of the individual’s age, religion, race, gender, disability, sexuality or beliefs.
We have the following objectives to help us achieve our aims:
- To support our staff growth and development to enable them to exceed client expectations.
- Maintain the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Respond to the needs of our clients, and staff.
- To encourage innovation, ambition, enterprise and continuous improvement.
Registered Provider: EXETER PAEDIATRIC INTEGRATED CARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (T/A EPIC SOLUTIONS)
Provider’s telephone number: 01392 247872
Company number: 12325388
Registered Manager: DR VICKY HILL
Registered Address: 3 Southernhay West, Exeter, Devon EX1 1JG
Correspondence Address: Holmedale Health, The Consulting Rooms, 34 Denmark Road, EX1 1SE
Tel: 01392 247872
We will be registering for the following regulated activities:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Doctors consultation services
Service user bands:
- Children aged 0-3
- Children aged 4-12
- Children aged 13-17
- Adults aged 18-65
The services will be provided from the following location (different from the registered address) under the leadership of Dr Vicky Hill – MD and Registered Manager.
Address: Holmedale Health, The Consulting Rooms, 34 Denmark Road, EX1 1SE
Tel: 01392 247872
Dr Vicky HILL, The Registered Manager is responsible for:
- Providing leadership and management to ensure a robust operation and high-quality service, whilst safeguarding service users.
- Creating an open, positive and inclusive approach for staff and service users.
- Ensure service delivery meets the assessed needs of each service user.
- Ensure effective quality assurance and monitoring system is installed and adhered to.
- Maintain accurate and suitable record keeping as well as financial procedures to safeguard the organisation and service users.
- Ensure appropriate training, supervision and appraisal of staff is carried out on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Act 1974.
Management & Staff responsibilities
To ensure that all care is delivered in accordance with the requirements of our service users.
- The organisation promotes equality and diversity amongst its workforce. We believe that our employees are entitled to work in an environment which promotes dignity and respect for all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- The management team actively supports the company’s equality and diversity policies and believes that the workforce takes its lead from the top. We aim to be an inclusive organisation where individual differences are respected. Staff and clients using our services are treated with dignity and respect at all times. Everyone has a fair opportunity to fulfil their potential without suffering discrimination or disadvantage.
- We believe that our service is stronger with input / feedback from both our employees and clients alike. All information is monitored and acted upon accordingly.
- To ensure that all staff are trained and qualified to undertake their roles and they have the requisite skills to deal with the job required of them.
Compliance and Background Checks
EXETER PAEDIATRIC INTEGRATED CARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (T/A EPIC SOLUTIONS) conducts extensive background and compliance checks (in accordance with DBS check Guidance published March 2013 and updated January 2017) on all the staff members who are in direct contact with members of public; all information is held on record and no candidate is able to work without having the required compliance in place before they are placed on work.
EXETER PAEDIATRIC INTEGRATED CARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED (T/A EPIC SOLUTIONS) is committed to ensuring that those who use its services are readily able to access information about how to make a complaint and that the issues raised are dealt with promptly and fairly. The Registered Manager is the first line of support for any complaints.